In a nutshell
As Sales Manager Insulation Western Europe you will be responsible for the sale of insulation products of Thermaflex to the wholesale, project- and OEM-market. You are a project-driven and practical advisor for both existing and new clients. Your main focus will be expanding new business opportunities for the project market and OEM. The main markets are heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), cooling, marine, automotive and the equipment industry. You are able to align the Western European organizations (Germany, Austria, Benelux) to create commercial collaboration, synergies and ensure all parties work towards a common goal. Also, you will develop new markets in France, Italy, UK and Scandinavia.
What are your responsibilities as a Sales Manager Insulation?
- You will create and execute the strategic and operational plans for expanding new business.
- You will develop and execute the plan for achievement of yearly targets and KPI’s.
- You will be responsible for the commercial results of the Thermaflex Group in the insulation market in Western Europe.
- Next to that you will collate and analyze market information in order to obtain a clear picture of the overall market and market developments for future direction.
- With your hands-on approach you will create new business opportunities and leads in the regional market.
- Also, you maintain the relationship with existing clients within your region.
- You give guidance and support to existing regions on Thermaflex operating practices, to ensure effectiveness, efficiency and consistency in the regions.
- Lead an engaged team of sales representatives in Western European organizations to define and implement the strategic and operational plans (roadmap).
- You will report to the CEO of the Thermaflex Group.
What is Thermaflex looking for in a Sales Manager Insulation?
- Bachelor’s degree (mechanical, industrial or commercial).
- At least five years of work experience in (international) sales and people management.
- Knowledge and experience in the (European) wholesale market for building- & installation materials would be preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and German, both verbal and written.
- Flexible to travel frequently.
- You are a resident of the Netherlands, Germany or Belgium.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You have a strong personality.
- Next to that you are sensitive, energetic and target oriented.
- You have a project-driven mindset and also you have strong analytical skills.
- Also, you are able to work independently and set priorities.
- You are self-motivated, organized and pro-active.
- Also, you are able to inspire, activate and challenge an existing sales team.
- Next to that, you have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Affinity with the insulation-industry is considered as a plus.
What does Thermaflex offer?
- An innovative, responsible, open and honest environment.
- The opportunity to really build something and to help the company amplify.
- Solid primary and secondary working conditions, a car, a laptop and a phone of the company.
- A variable bonus up to 30% of the yearly salary.
- A challenging job within an international and dynamic environment.
About Thermaflex International
Since 1976, Thermaflex offers thermal insulation solutions which facilitates sustainable energy savings and energy transition in over 45 countries worldwide. The company operates two separate business divisions, Insulation Solutions and Pre-Insulated Pipe Systems & Solutions. With 350 employees and production sites in the Netherlands, Poland, Thailand, Turkey and Russia, Thermaflex is continuously innovating and improving its services and solutions. Thermaflex serves a wide range of industries and equipment installation companies.