In a nutshell
As Junior Brand Manager at SC Johnson Professional GmbH you will be responsible for planning and implementation of all marketing measures, promotions and sales promotion activities. You will manage the existing product portfolio and you will be responsible for new product launches. The primary focus of the region will be Benelux and Eastern Europe. You work from the head office in Krefeld, Germany.
What are your responsibilities as a Junior Brand Manager?
- As Junior Brand Manager you will be responsible for planning and implementation of all marketing measures, promotions and sales promotion activities for Benelux and Eastern Europe across all sectors.
- You will manage the existing product portfolio and you will be responsible for new product launches.
- Responsible for implementing the marketing strategy and the marketing plan.
- Next to that you will optimize the marketing mix with focus on digital activations.
- Planning and design of trade fairs as well as organization of events and congresses.
- You will support distributors, customers, sales representatives and key accounts (e.g. creation of presentations, marketing materials, customer-specific activations).
- Price calculation for the market Benelux and Eastern Europe belongs also to your responsibilities.
- Execution and evaluation of market, customer and competitor analyses.
- Finally, you will do analysis of trends, trade and customer needs.
What is SC Johnson Professional GmbH looking for in a Junior Brand Manager?
- You have a Bachelor's degree with focus on marketing.
- 1-2 years of work experience in product/brand marketing, ideally in B2B.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office (in particular Excel and Power Point), SAP is considered as an advantage.
- Current online marketing knowledge (CMS platforms, online analysis tools, etc.)
- You are able to speak Dutch as well as English fluent, German is considered as an advantage.
- Ideally experience in working with international and cross-functional teams.
What makes you the perfect candidate?
- You have a hands-on mentality with strong analytical skills.
- You are a team player with willingness to achieve common goals.
- Finally, you have high digital affinity.
What does SC Johnson Professional GmbH offer?
- Renumeration based on the collective agreement of the Chemical Industry (incl. Christmas and holiday allowance as well as contributions to the corporate pension scheme).
- An unlimited employment contract and flexible working time.
- Challenging, multi-faceted tasks with a high degree of responsibility in a dynamic team.
About SC Johnson Professional GmbH
SC Johnson Professional GmbH offers professional skin protection, cleaning, care and hygiene products and solutions for industrial, washroom and healthcare users. It includes the Deb Skin Care range of specialized occupational skin protection products, as well as SC Johnson's well-known brands and innovative professional cleaning and hygiene products. The best-known skin protection product brands include Travabon®, Stokoderm®, RefreshTM, Estesol®, Solopol®, Kresto®, Deb InstantFOAM® Complete and Stokolan®.